Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
fish splashing GIF

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I've had a freshwater tank set-up for many years and decided to give saltwater a try.
I'm retired now and I have time to start a new project. So I have a 75 gallon tank, Current USA Orbit LED light system, Octo HOB protein skimmer,
Fluval FX-4 canister filter, Reef Breeders Exo ATO, and a Hydor Koralia 1150 pump. Have the live aragonite sand, test kits, water conditioners, etc.
Waiting on a cart from Home Depot to help me move things for water changes, cleaning equipment amongst other things. Planning on just a FOWLR
set-up for now and using some live rock to get tank cycled. I would greatly appreciate any advice y'all may have. Probably start with Damsels, Royal
Gramma, Flame Angel or Flame Hawk, or a Coral Beauty, and snails, hermit crab or 2..... any ideas???

Hello and welcome

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back