Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
fish splashing GIF

Maxout

ShepherdReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've had a freshwater tank set-up for many years and decided to give saltwater a try.
I'm retired now and I have time to start a new project. So I have a 75 gallon tank, Current USA Orbit LED light system, Octo HOB protein skimmer,
Fluval FX-4 canister filter, Reef Breeders Exo ATO, and a Hydor Koralia 1150 pump. Have the live aragonite sand, test kits, water conditioners, etc.
Waiting on a cart from Home Depot to help me move things for water changes, cleaning equipment amongst other things. Planning on just a FOWLR
set-up for now and using some live rock to get tank cycled. I would greatly appreciate any advice y'all may have. Probably start with Damsels, Royal
Gramma, Flame Angel or Flame Hawk, or a Coral Beauty, and snails, hermit crab or 2..... any ideas???

Hello and welcome

First Choice

ReeferBlaine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Do you utilize the weekends for tank tasks?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 158 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 67 27.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 2.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Santa Monica Filtration