New to the reef game

  • Thread starter Thread starter AustinB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They mostly stay hidden but my wife freaked out as well. Do you have the small feather dusters as well?

Not that I’ve seen, I have a few of those little tube snails on the rocks that string up the tank, whatever they are called, but no other hitchhikers yet
 
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R! :)
 
Nice tank! Welcome to R2R!

Those tube snails with the webs are likely Vermetid Snails. I just eradicated one this morning by coincidence.

 
Not that I’ve seen, I have a few of those little tube snails on the rocks that string up the tank, whatever they are called, but no other hitchhikers yet

Mine hardly ever came out odd. A lot of stuff stayed hidden in the rocks for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new