New to the reef life

  • Thread starter Thread starter realnyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!! :)

Sounds like lighting is your next step, depending on what you plan to keep it's a very important part of your tank!

FLUVAL SEA MARINE/REEF 2.0 LED 36IN forgot to add that’s the light I have at the moment
 
Welcome to R2R!
What have you been using to cycle your tank?
Wtr2r7.gif
#WelcometoR2R

I ghost fed a few times micro pellets
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new