New to the reef world.

Mart.lynne

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
Location
Kent u.k
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,Been keeping tropical fish ie cichlids for years and thought I might dable in the world of salt water fish. Bought a fluval evo 13.5 tank and are in the process of cycling tank . Got a lot to learn , I sure I will get from this forum.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!

Happy Dance GIF by Charlie Mars
 
Hello ,Been keeping tropical fish ie cichlids for years and thought I might dable in the world of salt water fish. Bought a fluval evo 13.5 tank and are in the process of cycling tank . Got a lot to learn , I sure I will get from this forum.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I have freshwater roots, too. You are in the best place now!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hello ,Been keeping tropical fish ie cichlids for years and thought I might dable in the world of salt water fish. Bought a fluval evo 13.5 tank and are in the process of cycling tank . Got a lot to learn , I sure I will get from this forum.
Welcome to the best place to learn! Tons of knowledge here and great people!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new