New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thebigwp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thebigwp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
57
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is rusty been doing saltwater tanks about 5 years now slowly upgrading lol currently have a 90 gallon set up but in the process of setting up my 220 I just got bottom pics of rock wall I just built in 220
20180902_164912.jpg
20180902_164922.jpg
20191101_210151.jpg
20191101_210227.jpg
 
Welcome to R/R!!! It looks like you are off to a great start on the new tank!
 
Thanks everyone it's nice to be so welcomed and get positive feed back on the new rock wall glad to see other people like it I think it looks great and can not wait to see the aquascape and new community of fish and coral in the much larger system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new