new to this forum

newguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iam new to the hole saltwater stuff last week i was visiting my brother and saw his tank it was very awsome to see his tank and get to know all about saltwater tanks he has a 90gallon i believe and is vice presendent of his fish clubwhere lives .iam looking for myself just to start out with a simple biocube till i see how it goes.right now dont have anything right now hope to find something soon.i was told to get in these club and see how people in my area do there tanks and get to meet people around my area.if anyone in my area has a small starter tank please let me know.

cherokee_dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biocubes can be a nice start! Welcome and make sure you document with pics so you can see how things grow... And remember to ask lots of questions!!!

OP
OP
N

newguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for replying yes alot of people i know tell me samething to do alot of document on how it grows and alot reserch on things before i buy stuff

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and reading is key in this hobby,there is so much vital info on here that can lead you in the right direction to a very sucessful reef tank.Enjoy the hobby and take full advantage of everything it has to offer:)

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to a great community!!! and man i wish i woudl have posted when i first started in november and not been so shy some freebies woudl have been awesome! but hopefulyl soon be buying some of that great coral!!

there are alot of great peopel with lots of information here and you will learn something new evreyday i know i am!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back