New to triton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SPSREEFS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I currently own a 65 gallon SPS Reef with great growth and good colors. However, I would like to send a water sample in for analysis, and I am very excited to get the results. I live in California. Will my water be tested in Van Nuys, Ca.? I understand you have a lab there.

Thank you

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I currently own a 65 gallon SPS Reef with great growth and good colors. However, I would like to send a water sample in for analysis, and I am very excited to get the results. I live in California. Will my water be tested in Van Nuys, Ca.? I understand you have a lab there.

Thank you

Currently all the water tests are sent to Germany. Despite this, you will still get your results in 5-10 days.

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have a 65 gal. So if you have a tank thread please share. I have not yet switched to Triton.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How exactly does this work?

Do I just mail the water or do I get sent some "Special Packaging" to send the water in

What all do you test for?

How much does it cost?

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How exactly does this work?

Do I just mail the water or do I get sent some "Special Packaging" to send the water in

What all do you test for?

How much does it cost?

You would order a test online from places such as Triton-us.com, uniquecorals.com, aquariumspecialty.com, etc

A package will be mailed to you. You follow the instructions on the package and register at triton-lab.de

The registration process is only a few steps. Once you register you take the 4 digit id from registering and write it on the stickers in the package that you will then affix to the vials. Put the two samples back in the package and mail to us in Van Nuys CA. We then send the vials to Germany for testing. Then you should call Scott or if you have any questions regarding the results of the test.

Have fun!

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would order a test online from places such as Triton-us.com, uniquecorals.com, aquariumspecialty.com, etc

A package will be mailed to you. You follow the instructions on the package and register at triton-lab.de

The registration process is only a few steps. Once you register you take the 4 digit id from registering and write it on the stickers in the package that you will then affix to the vials. Put the two samples back in the package and mail to us in Van Nuys CA. We then send the vials to Germany for testing. Then you should call Scott or if you have any questions regarding the results of the test.

Have fun!

Thanks for the Info.

How much does it Cost?

How many things get tested?

OP
OP
SPSREEFS

SPSREEFS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. No not yet. I suppose I should. I am getting really good growth and colors right now. But anything to get faster growth. I often wonder about things that are very hard to test for.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back