New Top Frame Replacement

Minnesota Mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems pretty silly or maybe I'm just dumb, I cannot find a replacement frame for the top of my aquarium. It's a 125 gallon so 72x18 and am not aware of who made the tank. Was trying to remove the top frame and doing so I cracked 1 of 2 of the cross braces. I've checked on I think it was called aquarium warehouse or something but that comes in 2 different pieces. Also as well as glasscages.com hasn't yet responded back. I don't have a LFS anywhere near me besides a frickin Petco which isn't gonna help me out in anyway lol...does anyone know of somewhere there hiding a bunch of these top frame pieces?

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems pretty silly or maybe I'm just dumb, I cannot find a replacement frame for the top of my aquarium. It's a 125 gallon so 72x18 and am not aware of who made the tank. Was trying to remove the top frame and doing so I cracked 1 of 2 of the cross braces. I've checked on I think it was called aquarium warehouse or something but that comes in 2 different pieces. Also as well as glasscages.com hasn't yet responded back. I don't have a LFS anywhere near me besides a frickin Petco which isn't gonna help me out in anyway lol...does anyone know of somewhere there hiding a bunch of these top frame pieces?
Picture and measurements? we can just find a matching lid

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back