New Tunze cleaning magnet rushing in tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought one of these last week because I was looking for something superior for cleaning. Noticed something brown when I moved it, the back plastic was peeling off and it was rusting. I swear I have used it 3 times. Buyer beware

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can be left in the water, this would be a defect and we will replace it. We had a production problem where the sealing resin which is 2 parts was not curing fully because the pump that added one of the components was periodically not pumping at the full volume, the resin did not cure fully and this has been repaired and a QC test for the hardness to verify the resin is fully cured was since implemented.

sloppijoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can be left in the water, this would be a defect and we will replace it. We had a production problem where the sealing resin which is 2 parts was not curing fully because the pump that added one of the components was periodically not pumping at the full volume, the resin did not cure fully and this has been repaired and a QC test for the hardness to verify the resin is fully cured was since implemented.
Good to know. Always nice to have the correct info. Sorry for my misinformation.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back