Tunze ATO 5017 - Optical Sensor?

It is simplest if it comes as this complete component, I don't really need the float but shipping it assembled as this prevents damage and gets the weight to a half pound.
 
It is simplest if it comes as this complete component, I don't really need the float but shipping it assembled as this prevents damage and gets the weight to a half pound.
Hey, Im having trouble identifying which type of tunze 5017 I have as theres no distinctive tags/ stickers on mine (I got mine second hand from someone). Could you tell me if this is post 2015 and replaceable?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2082.jpeg
    IMG_2082.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 25
I cannot tell from this info, it would have had a date sticker on the back or on the cable with the clips the pump connects to and those seem to be removed, all I can tell from this is it is post 2012 but pre 2021. A photo of the circuit board would give me a narrower range.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new