New Tyree LE!!!!!! Somewhere Over The Rainbow Milli!!!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the latest Tyree LE from World Wide Corals!!!! :bigsmile::tongue::wink:

It's the most AMAZING milli ever!!! We have been holding onto it for over 1 year. Nothing comes close to the color of it.

Click below dawg!!!

www.reeffarmers.com
 
Last edited:
I seen this today around noon!I live this piece!Its amazing!When I seen the smaller picture,I thought it was Red Planet with blue Tips!Boy was I wrong!This coral has some amazing rainbow coloration for being a Millipora!By far one of the best colored Milliporas I have ever seen!
 
My next build is gonna be mainly softies and chalices but I love Millis because of the long polyps and the movement they create. Now I've found my crown jewel of the few SPS I'm gonna get. When can we snag one of these?????
 
My next build is gonna be mainly softies and chalices but I love Millis because of the long polyps and the movement they create. Now I've found my crown jewel of the few SPS I'm gonna get. When can we snag one of these?????

It will be available on the website tomorrow.

Gadgets
 
Can we see a daylight picture please?

would you say the green inbetween the coralite is more of a yellow?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new