New ultra Crocea

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lfs had this guy in for a steal! They got him either last night or two nights ago. Don't have a picture in my tank, just what they posted on the local forum.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391809843.360747.jpg
 
suhweeet. I've been looking for a nice clam myself. if you don't mind asking, how much was it? feel free to PM me :)
 
Thanks everyone! And it's about 4 inches. I'm going to go back up today and get the red maxima they have.
 
Haha if I get it I'll defiantly post pictures believe me ;).
Here's the Crocea. Lights just turned on so not fully open.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391875466.399853.jpg
 
That crocea is a beauty! I have seen a few like that on DFS Diver Den but never at an LFS. Can I ask how much?
 
There was one similar on DD this week but it wasn't as nice as yours. It was going for $249 as I recall. You said you got yours for a steal. How much did you beat DD? (don't have to answer if you don't want to).
 
That crocea is a beauty! I have seen a few like that on DFS Diver Den but never at an LFS. Can I ask how much?

Thanks! I was certainly surprised to hear they got an "ultra" and expected just a brighter than usual crocea. After taxes it was about 125$. I actually almost bought one last week of divers den haha. Good things come to those who wait.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new