• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW UNOPENED Ecotech MP40QD

Item Price
$350 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a brand new in the box Ecotech Vortech MP40QD. The seal has not been broken on the box. Manufactured date is in the photos. It will come with a brand new neat aquatics pump guard as pictured. I purchased these for an upgrade that did not happen. $360 shipped. I will only accept PayPal. Thanks!

228EF569-C77B-4A47-88E2-23AA0319B6BE.jpeg C9CF8F9D-D272-441E-A936-8C09F9DC9653.jpeg 225F48CB-4AA7-49EF-8A09-F0DD5FC1F75C.jpeg ADB234A6-A6E4-4E40-A7D6-582342D1AB38.jpeg EFC45FBB-9821-473B-B1AE-D151E18EAC82.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new