New user in Tacoma Washington

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 17032021172754.jpg
 
Greetings! Just jointed the group today so thanks for the add. I just had a 250-gallon saltwater tank installed in my office, and I cannot wait to pursue many years of dreaming and turn it into a reality. I'm sure I will spend many hours reading, asking questions and generally wasting time as I drink my morning coffee. Thanks in advance for the advice I am sure to receive.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Years ago I talked my employer into letting me have a tank in the office - I spent more waking hours there than home so it made sense, and made the office so much nicer! Congrats!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome! Glad you joined. Years ago I talked my employer into letting me have a tank in the office - I spent more waking hours there than home so it made sense, and made the office so much nicer! Congrats!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
I will do that. I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet. It would be fun to share the species as they get introduced and go through the cycle of life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new