New vortech mp40 guard

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCiMMiA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SCiMMiA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
83
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I wanted to share a new ecotech vortech mp40 anemone guard option.

I looked at what guards are on the market and I did not like what I saw or it was too expensive to ship to canada.

So I made this one that anyone can 3d print :
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4926661

20210806_200839.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new