NEW: Vote and Post Giveaway: WIN a Puratek Auto Level Controller! Claimed

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!

Thank you for the chance to win! R2R is the best site!!!

Last edited:

tropicaldreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @imprezars You have 48 hours to PM me to claim your prize!!

Thank you to everyone that entered and a huge thanks to Puratek for sponsoring this contest!!!!
Congrats to the winner. A little feedback that the post is confusing. If you say deadline is 10/20 then I should have till the end of day to post. My bad that I didn't read it closer that the drawing was today but the main headline read deadline 10/20. Again, just a little feedback and congrats to the winner.

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winner. A little feedback that the post is confusing. If you say deadline is 10/20 then I should have till the end of day to post. My bad that I didn't read it closer that the drawing was today but the main headline read deadline 10/20. Again, just a little feedback and congrats to the winner.

Like anything in this crazy world we live in, it can be looked at a couple of different ways. I look at it as a deadline. You need to have your submission in by the deadline of 10/20. So you have until midnight of the 19th. If you have a project at work that has a deadline of 1:00pm, you need to have it done by 1:00pm, not by 1:59pm.

imprezars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to thank Puratek and R2R for the chance to win. This will go to good use on my 50 gallon tank!!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 7.0%
Back