New Waterbox Marine 60.2

Robcope

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
29
Location
San Angelo
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WB Marine 60.2 Sump.jpg
09072019-1.jpg
09072019-2.jpg


Sorry, I am not much on doing threads like this, but here is my tank at about 6 weeks. So far, so good. Going to wait at least two to four more weeks before adding any soft corals.

This is our fifth tank, but first saltwater. The big thing you might notice, is the fact I love bio media. Beyond what you see in the sump, I have also added 2.2 pounds of biohome ultimate marine to the back (overflow) of the tank.
 
Very nice! The clowns look especially content.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new