New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

narkicu187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 98 days waiting since order
john krasinski omg GIF

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we didnt ship in dec, jan or feb. so i finally got most all oct nov and dec caught up.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef What's the current turnaround time (ETA) on orders. I assume it's all based on ordered fish availability.....Seems some have been waiting for orders for a couple months now. I just ordered yesterday so color me 'impatient'. LOL
Order #20QF2384
yours are conditioned and will ship in a weeks time

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my order numbers are 20QF1792 ,20QF1802,20QF1804,would like to know what is the status and could you combine them into one,thank you very satisfied with the first experience with you.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my order numbers are 20QF1792 ,20QF1802,20QF1804,would like to know what is the status and could you combine them into one,thank you very satisfied with the first experience with you.
Combined and ready to ship next week

Kraig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, I'll go ahead and ask about my order on here as well. 20QF1958. No big hurry, just curious. Thanks!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, I'll go ahead and ask about my order on here as well. 20QF1958. No big hurry, just curious. Thanks!
Hi, it's ready, same issue due to Christmas traffic in Dec and freezing Temps in January and February we couldn't ship. So all these fish and livestock is sitting here for 3 months. But weather is better now and will be shipping them next week.

Kimcheeray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, it's ready, same issue due to Christmas traffic in Dec and freezing Temps in January and February we couldn't ship. So all these fish and livestock is sitting here for 3 months. But weather is better now and will be shipping them next week.
Is there any way you can ship my fish next week? #20QF2181

Kimcheeray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, it's ready, same issue due to Christmas traffic in Dec and freezing Temps in January and February we couldn't ship. So all these fish and livestock is sitting here for 3 months. But weather is better now and will be shipping them next

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way you can ship my fish next week? #20QF2181
Hi
i still have a few more days to go as the rusty and half black came in a little later than others so they are not quiet ready yet. give me a week more then i can ship them

Nearlysquid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t mind checking in on mine as well I’d appreciate it!

20QF1965​

RyonFly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Dr. Reef, I'm going to jump on this train too as far as asking for an update. Maybe I'll stop refreshing my email so often...20QF2347

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, are the fish ready to drop into the display or do they need to be monitored in a separate tank for a certain amount of time?

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, are the fish ready to drop into the display or do they need to be monitored in a separate tank for a certain amount of time?
95% of my client drop them straight into main tank 5% like to observe.
In 15 yrs (Last 5 commercially) I have only had a handfull of people that had prazi resistant flukes slip through, We only have time to do 2-3 treatments, those resistant flukes require 4-5 treatments sometimes. But prazi is reef safe and clients were able to dose once or twice to rid them.
I have 1 guy that claimed ich but we were never really able to really pin point either his tank was the issue or my fish (he ran fallow but still got ich after getting my fish) other than that I am very confident to go to main tank with no issues. If it was my fish then other clients that were tank mates would have also had ich but no one did.

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to update everyone on my order from a month ago. Pair of bluethroat triggers are eating like pigs and always out and about. Copperband refuse to eat from water column but masstick on clam shell is working. Midas blenny also doing great. I am getting ready to put in a tang order if I can't find them locally.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.5%
Back