New Wyoming White Clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrTrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice, those are great looking clowns. I've been checking this thread waiting for pics, hehe, as I've never seen those kind before. I love the white tips on the fins as well, nice touch to a beautiful fish.
 
I saw these guys last Sunday at WWC... Knew they were special just didn't realize how special... Lol
 
Last edited:
I'm extremely happy with these gorgeous new fish. They're quite healthy and eating well. My only concern is that they seem to have fallen in love with the upper back corner of the tank, but I suspect that perhaps they're just not accustomed to the vigorous Vortech wave action in my tank. I'll just have to dial back the flow for a few days...
 
man those fish are really weird looking, how did they get them to come out like that? they must have to do alot of breeding to get the strains just right
 
i had to dial back my flow on my mp10 for 2 weeks for my platinum perc to finally get use to it. then i upped it little by little every 3 days
 
Ugh...thanks to this thread, I'm now looking to buy some new clowns, haha. Those are awesome. I'm probably going to sell my Premium Picasso pair and get a pair of these now.
 
Yeah, I need to see these suckers in action :) I'm about to put my Premium Picassos up for sale haha.
 
Wyoming Whites trump misbars any day!!! LOL!!! :haha:


This is so true, also as every one else advertised i dont suggest adding them thats a small tank.
 
Pics of these guys in their new home will be posted soon. I've been busy at work and just haven't had the chance...
 
Forgive my ingorance, but what's the difference between Wyoming whites and platinums? I see that you said these were oscillaris... are the platinums true percs?
 
Forgive my ingorance, but what's the difference between Wyoming whites and platinums? I see that you said these were oscillaris... are the platinums true percs?

The Wyoming Whites are ocellaris bred by C-Quest, whilst the Platinums are true percula from ORA.
 
Looking forward to seeing these guys. I've been hassling my fish guy to look into getting me a pair :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new