New Year New Build!

Holyfireheart100

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Glad to be apart of a forums page, here is a look at the tank I have running atm.

Its a Fluval EVO 13.5gal (stock build, no mods) with a pair of Snow Onyx Clownfish, a beautiful long tentacle anemone (was tagged that at lfs but they suspect it may be a different type, lmk what you think. Red base, pink tentacles with white stripes), and a smaller bubble tip anemone.

I have another 29gal tank with a few corals in it but I don't have a picture of it atm. They don't look so hot rn as they've been through some bleaching as I was learning to set up my Fluval Aquasky lights. LFS told me 1 wouldn't be enough for corals so I had bought a second and ended up bleaching my corals been supplementing with extra feedings but they dont have nearly the color and flair they used to.
20210219_095500.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new