New yellow tang

Edub

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
20
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got the small yellow tang and he his doing great. Eating and acting normal, I will observe him until Sunday which he then will enter the DT. I recorded i video to see if you guys notice anything, thanks

(in the video he’s only in that small tank for the video)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new