New YT Tamarin Wrasse

reeferpdx415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
80
Reaction score
15
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. About to get a new YT Tamarin Wrasse. I know they are very finicky. I wanted to see if there are any recommended acclimation / introduction techniques or process. Want to make sure that i'm introducing her correctly and feeding her the right foods out of the gate.
 
I got one year ago. According to what I have read that survival rate is not good but my acclimated pop in DT that was it. To be honest I haven’t not seen this eat what I feed the rest of tank mate. It always picking stuff of the rocks just like my Copperband butterfly. They both healthy at can be
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new