New Zoas!!

slav621

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
59
Location
Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some new zoas arriving today from Riptide Aquaculture. Hoping to start A zoa garden! Have a couple encrustisng corals as well that im excited about. Anyone have any experience with the growth rate of the ones that I bought?

Screenshot 2024-04-09 071051.png
 
I just got my first zoas. Clementine and Spider-Man. Both were small enough frags that didn’t cover the whole disk. Is it bad that I trimmed down the disk befor le placing them on the rock? I asked this here because I’m hooping I didn’t mess up their growth potential.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new