New

cz_reef's

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
28
Location
michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Im new to the community and just looking to learn everything i can, i have a biocube 32 gal running pretty much completely stock aside from a wavemaker at the moment

IMG_4158.jpeg IMG_4175.jpeg IMG_4177.jpeg DA57048F-BFD3-4728-A4E3-F0269C531FBD.jpeg A3CA5F46-951F-47D7-A0C3-969A15320EF1.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome, glad you are here! Biocube 32g here as well. I was born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadillac.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new