New!

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all! My name is Tasha! My husband and I are new to the hobby! We have a 125 gallon tank that we are getting reef ready! Have a few fishes because they came with the tank! We are super excited to really get into things and can’t wait for our first coral! I have noticed I am unable to post in some of the forums! Can anybody tell me how? We look forward to meeting, conversing with you all and would love to see all of the beautiful tanks here!

Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new