Newb

Hey there just joined R2R. My name is Matt I’m from southern Indiana just upgraded from a 20 gal to 50 gal is about a month old past cycle. Everything is great with it. I got cheateo from LFS and it was full of pods so my fuge has them everywhere and I’m starting to see them in the tank rock work so thanks again R2R for welcoming me!
536403C1-0FFD-42D8-B69F-8CD89B64BEE4.jpeg
Welcome! Nice start
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new