Newbie But All In!

Hello Reef 2 Reef Members.
I just wanted to introduce myself. Brand new to hobby but feel like I have watched days of YouTube videos and read a lot of blog post on here about starting my aquarium. Starting w/ a 65 gallon / 15 gallon sump. Will try to start my build post today of what I set up so far. Hope you all stay tuned in.
Im new too! congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new