Newbie from Ohio

meisner2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

My name is Brett and I live in Columbus, OH. I have always been very intrigued by marine life and tanks and I finally took the dive earlier this year and began my journey into the saltwater tank world. I've had my tank for a little over 6 months (will include that information below and probably some info that you couldn't care less to know). So far I have been getting almost all of my useful information from various sources online. I always end up on this site finding those answers to my questions and figured it was time for me to converse with other enthusiasts and continue growing in the hobby.

Tank:
Fluval Flex 32.5g

Nitrogen cycle completed with:
Caribsea live rock/sand with API Quick Start

Current Livestock:
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
2 Blue Legged Hermits
1 Cerith Snail
3 Nassarius snails

Hoping to add an Emerald Crab, Lawnmower Blenny, and a few more snails today actually.

Reef:
Pulsing Zenia
Bubble Tip Anenome

I've tried adding some pictures, but they won't seem to download from iCloud. I'll post some soon.

I am on the forums at least once a day, so it will be nice to have a place that I can come to regularly for all questions and concerns. Happy to be here!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

My name is Brett and I live in Columbus, OH. I have always been very intrigued by marine life and tanks and I finally took the dive earlier this year and began my journey into the saltwater tank world. I've had my tank for a little over 6 months (will include that information below and probably some info that you couldn't care less to know). So far I have been getting almost all of my useful information from various sources online. I always end up on this site finding those answers to my questions and figured it was time for me to converse with other enthusiasts and continue growing in the hobby.

Tank:
Fluval Flex 32.5g

Nitrogen cycle completed with:
Caribsea live rock/sand with API Quick Start

Current Livestock:
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
2 Blue Legged Hermits
1 Cerith Snail
3 Nassarius snails

Hoping to add an Emerald Crab, Lawnmower Blenny, and a few more snails today actually.

Reef:
Pulsing Zenia
Bubble Tip Anenome

I've tried adding some pictures, but they won't seem to download from iCloud. I'll post some soon.

I am on the forums at least once a day, so it will be nice to have a place that I can come to regularly for all questions and concerns. Happy to be here!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back