Newbie here from South Jersey !

nikkey1002

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
36
Location
Washington Township, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Even though I’ve come to r2r for just about everything these last few months I finally decided to register today! I haven’t been in the hobby long: started as a pretty avid freshwater hobbyist, became obsessed, needed more, so I finally took the plunge into saltwater a few months ago. I have a 60g tank for right now with 2 ocellaris, a juvenile Atlantic blue tang, a small six-line wrasse, a blue spotted puffer, and a few beginner corals. I’ve been pretty lucky so far as I haven’t run into any typical beginner issues.. yet(knock on wood). Can’t wait to get to know everyone!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome! Glad you have officially joined us!
 
Hello all!
Even though I’ve come to r2r for just about everything these last few months I finally decided to register today! I haven’t been in the hobby long: started as a pretty avid freshwater hobbyist, became obsessed, needed more, so I finally took the plunge into saltwater a few months ago. I have a 60g tank for right now with 2 ocellaris, a juvenile Atlantic blue tang, a small six-line wrasse, a blue spotted puffer, and a few beginner corals. I’ve been pretty lucky so far as I haven’t run into any typical beginner issues.. yet(knock on wood). Can’t wait to get to know everyone!
welcome to r2r!!
 
Hello all!
Even though I’ve come to r2r for just about everything these last few months I finally decided to register today! I haven’t been in the hobby long: started as a pretty avid freshwater hobbyist, became obsessed, needed more, so I finally took the plunge into saltwater a few months ago. I have a 60g tank for right now with 2 ocellaris, a juvenile Atlantic blue tang, a small six-line wrasse, a blue spotted puffer, and a few beginner corals. I’ve been pretty lucky so far as I haven’t run into any typical beginner issues.. yet(knock on wood). Can’t wait to get to know everyone!
Hi!!!! Welcome!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new