Newbie here...

Hellraker1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Name:
Dale

Why you chose your screen name:
Star Wars call sign


Current tank specs:
125 gallon reef tank

Build thread:
Main Tank Build thread can be found here
Mobile QT/Frag Tank can be found here

Area of strength in the hobby:
My thirst for knowledge

Favorite hobby outside reefing:
I’ve been SCUBA diving since 2000.

How long have you been reef keeping: since December 8, 2019

90F7FD80-9C4D-440A-82F8-F870EA1D55CB.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new