Newbie reefer from oklahoma

James Chang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics required...lol we all love pics
 
Thanks for the big welcome guys! I’m from the Tulsa area. Great to see people from the OK area!

I will get some pics up ASAP! tank lights went out before I could get a pic.
We all like pictures
 
Welcome!!! I hit that link and noticed there was one VERY IMPORTANT thing missing. Photos!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new