Newbie reefer

Welcome to the group

1586310027093.gif
 
Hi I’m Liz, I am new to the whole reef tank thing. I have always been fascinated by corals and saltwater fish and love learning and challenges so this is the perfect thing for me. I have a 46 gallon bow front tank I plan to stick with some fish and corals. I can’t wait to get started. Still waiting for all my stuff to arrive in the mail. Until then I’ve been doing research research and more research on everything!
Hello Liz,
Great time to get into Salt Water Reefing. Have fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new