Newbie to reef2reef

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Jason. That’s a big tank. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone thanks for letting me join. I’ve been out of the hobby for awhile but I’m back and going a little cray cray. I currently have a 250 gallon display tank and building a 350 lagoon in my basement. Appreciate all the help and feedback available, im sure there is a ton of knowledge here.
Welcome!
 
Hey everyone thanks for letting me join. I’ve been out of the hobby for awhile but I’m back and going a little cray cray. I currently have a 250 gallon display tank and building a 350 lagoon in my basement. Appreciate all the help and feedback available, im sure there is a ton of knowledge here.
Welcome! Everyone has been really nice and informative since I joined about a week ago, can’t wait to see your build thread for those tanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new