Newbie to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter alisa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alisa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Leesburg Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 125 gallon reef to be..tank 6 weeks ago....I have done lots of freshwater tanks...this is first saltwater.....I have had lots of ups and downs and learn something new everyday....I love my tank....It is a ongoing project for life...and I am glad I found this site..lots of information!
mushroom rock.jpg
frogfish.jpg
tank.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R. There are a lot if helpful people here. A great resource.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thanks to all of you....I am always full of questions...and love the tanks...posted here..and quite alot of info....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new