Newbie to the site!

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (21).gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am new to the site/forum and I have been reefing off and on for about 15 years! I currently have a 100 gallon Tenacor Acrylic aquarium with 30 gallon acrylic sump, RLS R6 skimmer with a dc- 6000 return pump and led lights (2 fixtures custom setup). I am now building a new setup for a 120 gallon glass tank with icecap 36 sump. I am looking to sell my 100 Tenacor or trade for a nice 100 glass or 120 glass aquarium for my setup. Nice to be a part of the forum. Have a good day!

IMG_7465.jpg IMG_0328.jpg IMG_2517.jpeg IMG_2518.jpeg IMG_2519.jpeg IMG_2521.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
 
Tenecor make a great acrylic unit. My Big Tank happens to be a Tenecor.

welcome34.gif
yes they do! I have neck issues from a accident so i'm wanting to trade or purchase a glass tank to ease up some labor on cleaning and sand particulates scratching the acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new