Newbie to this site....

Reeferfourlife

Coral hoarder!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
363
Reaction score
683
Location
LA, Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Simon. I live in sunny Cali. Have a 40 gallon cube for about 10 years. Not too obsessed with it for a longtime due to not being proactive in the reefing world. Lots of life changes that keeps taking me away from it. But not I'm back with full passion again. Love all the new tech that has evolve these few years. Also love all these new corals that is showing up from all over the world.
 
welcome2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello everyone, my name is Marlon and I live in Florida. I have a 10 gallon tank for about 2 years and presently working on a 40 gallon upgrade. Not only a newbie to the forum but also to the hobby. From what I have read so far there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum and can't wait to learn.
 
Hey Simon! I'm living here too )) Which city man?
Oh man 10 years!

Yeah a lot of new tech things and new knowledge ))
So welcome back to our color world!!!
Thanks, I'm in Rosemead.
Yea 10 yrs ago was nowhere near the tech now. Lots more things to play with it and learn.
 
Hello everyone, my name is Marlon and I live in Florida. I have a 10 gallon tank for about 2 years and presently working on a 40 gallon upgrade. Not only a newbie to the forum but also to the hobby. From what I have read so far there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum and can't wait to learn.

Hi Marlon, welcome too! Is the 40 gallon also a cube style too? I'm trying to upgrade also.
 
Thank you all for the nice warm welcome. The reefing community is and has always been a good bunch of peeps from all walks of life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new