Newbie

Thanks everyone!! Added a pistol shrimp and two clowns! I have a royal gramma and a brittle star as well!! They are going strong! I am learning that I need a hydrometer that floats not the fill kind that you can get bubbles in and through off the reading! I am thinking of getting a yellow watchmen goby next!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369160894.500471.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new