Newbie!

Hi H2O... Welcome to R2R.. Hey just a note here... I am not sure anyone mention it... But we would really like to see some pics of your set up.. Very glad your joined and Thanks for jumping in.. I assume your uploading your pics as we speak so ... Good Job.. :)
 
Welcome friend

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Hi H2O... Welcome to R2R.. Hey just a note here... I am not sure anyone mention it... But we would really like to see some pics of your set up.. Very glad your joined and Thanks for jumping in.. I assume your uploading your pics as we speak so ... Good Job.. :)

yeah... what he said.

WELCOME!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new