Newbie

Mitchrapp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am a new member, attempting to dip my toes into the saltwater world. I have had freshwater tanks most of my life, but never ventured into the saltwater world. I am currently looking for my first tank to start with a fish only setup and will work my way into reefs later. I look forward to learning from all of you.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R @Mitchrapp
It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.

You’ll be a reefing expert in no time with the help of all the super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable, smart & clever participants here,,,,, no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef Mitch

Steve :)

1580925287125.png
 
Welcome! If you are planning to eventually get into reefing I would reccomend You start with some fish that you can transfer into your reef tank later on so you don't lose out on the money you already invested. I am new to the reefing hobby myself! I just finished cycling my 40 gallon tank last night!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new