Newbie

jeffbhester

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

My name is Jeff, I'm a wildlife cameraman based in San Diego. Some of the difficult macro sequences I produce have to be done in an aquarium in order to control the subject and the parameters around filming. All of the aquarium filming I have previously done has been at scientific institutions where I've used their systems but now I'm venturing out to create my own. I'm very early in the setup process, my live rock will be arriving in the next couple days and I'll begin cycling it in my aquarium space (AKA my garage :)). I plan on setting up a tropical marine system with the goal of filming a sequence on harlequin shrimp toward the end of this year. I have a lot to learn so I'm excited to be a member of this community!

Jeff
 
source.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r26.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
post lots of pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new