Newbie

Welcome!
BB157E02-B061-4BA1-9D02-CB278E5AAAE2.gif
 
It’s an h2

pro aqua pump. Filter is just a hang on filter. I was thinking of a hang on back refugium in place of the old fashioned filter with 1 filter.

Thanks
As others have said you will get more info in the equipment forums, but just a quick suggestion - you will still need some type of mechanical filtration such as a canister or sump with mechanical filtration if you remove your HOB filter.
 
I just started my first salt water with a 20gal. I am trying to fond places to ask questions.
job shouldn’t have sent me home to telework, it gave me to much time on my hands to finally jump in and start. My husband wasn’t real thrilled about it but he is starting to really take an interest in it now

I’m trying to figure out how to program my blummin power head
I’m trying to figure out if I can replace my filter and replace it with just a refugium.
Welcome!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
 
I just started my first salt water with a 20gal. I am trying to fond places to ask questions.
job shouldn’t have sent me home to telework, it gave me to much time on my hands to finally jump in and start. My husband wasn’t real thrilled about it but he is starting to really take an interest in it now

I’m trying to figure out how to program my blummin power head
I’m trying to figure out if I can replace my filter and replace it with just a refugium.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new