Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

PeterC99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
Impressive to find someone have a near disaster and quickly recover to double their aquarium size!

Welcome and good luck!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
View Shop
Reaction score
welcome46.gif

tbrown3589

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
Welcome! There's a ton of people here that share their experience, just make sure to return the favor when you get a chance.

Have you ever grown your own live aquarium food?

• YES and it was a success (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 66 21.8%
  • YES but I couldn't sustain it long term

Votes: 46 15.2%
  • NO, I tried but couldn't

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • NO, I have never tried

Votes: 178 58.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.0%
Tidal Gardens