PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
Impressive to find someone have a near disaster and quickly recover to double their aquarium size!

Welcome and good luck!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome46.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
Welcome! There's a ton of people here that share their experience, just make sure to return the favor when you get a chance.

Back