Newby

Amanda 234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone getting our tank put in Wednesday and going to need all the help we can get so look forward to getting advice off you all and will let you know how it goes on Wednesday thank you for having me on your website

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone getting our tank put in Wednesday and going to need all the help we can get so look forward to getting advice off you all and will let you know how it goes on Wednesday thank you for having me on your website
Sounds great. Can’t wait to see it. What is going in it?

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great! I look forward to seeing it come together. What size? What are your ideas for it? FOWLR? Mixed reef? Peaceful? Predatory? Will you start with live rock?

OP
OP
A

Amanda 234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone sorry haven’t been on for a while but can anyone help me the return pump tank do we put salt water in or just roi water I know it sounds stupid but I’m learning thank you

OP
OP
A

Amanda 234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone again just thought I’d send in a pic of our tank it’s just got live rock in at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 14

Ksturg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone sorry haven’t been on for a while but can anyone help me the return pump tank do we put salt water in or just roi water I know it sounds stupid but I’m learning thank you
Not sure what you are asking but if you are just topping off water in the tank that has evaporated use straight rodi water.

OP
OP
A

Amanda 234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone got a question for you my salinity level on my tank is 1023 is that ok and how low does it have to get before I add salt and how much salt do I add panicking know cause I think I’m doing something wrong thank you

Ksturg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you any idea why my salinity has gone up to 1027
Let’s say you are at 1.025 and water evaporates it will raise your salinity to a higher content depending on how much evaporation has occurred if no rodi water is added….its good to have an auto top off so it keeps it consistent. Salt doesn’t evaporate. The green light is my photo eye when it gets below a certain point it turns on the pump and fills up till light comes back on…that way my level doesn’t fluctuate too much

Attachments

• IMG_5752.jpeg
    IMG_5752.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 5

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back