OP
OP
FindNem0

FindNem0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 Gallon Biocube. Moving soon so the 125 is coming. But, I run a filter tower with chemi pure, purigen, and filter floss, Tunze skimmer, sterilizer. I also have the new smart ATO and a mp-8. I run an Ocean Revive T-247 LED light. It's a nice little set up for for the apartment.

image.jpeg

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Coots!! Glad you joined bro, some really cool folks here, sick tanks to drool over and tons of information to blow your brain up with!!! Tank is looking good. When did you get that Huma Huma trigger?? If he starts eating your corals, you can always bring him to me, I have a good place for him :)

OP
OP
FindNem0

FindNem0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My buddy had him and he got another one that was a little bigger and it turned into a blood bath. He buried himself in a rock, stuck himself inside with his mouth and I literally had to get him with forceps. He recovered well. He doesn't bother the coral or anything. He's pretty cool. I will definitely bring him next time I go to Nashville and drop him off.

Reeflogic