Newcomer from Spain

.

IMG_20200417_150742.jpg
 
Hey guys!

My name is Javi and I come from Spain. I have been owning a reef tank since 2018 although reading from forums for a very long back.

Currently rocking a nano tank (you can find pictures on Instagram with my username) of 60 litres heavily coral populated.

Loving scolys and mushrooms above all.

Have a nice day and thank you for letting me be part of this great R2R community!

Regards,
Javi
I’m jealous of your place of residence
 
Acogemos con satisfacción su presencia en nuestra institución y nos sentimos honrados que haya elegido esta R2R
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Thank you guys!
This warm welcome was really appreciated.

I will post my tank in the proper forum for you to see ;)

Javi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new