• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Newer Model Apex

Agraves77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a newer model Apex. It all works great. I am in the process of getting out of the hobby and need it gone so I can move a tank out of my room.

Local Pickup only as i do not want to ship this and take a chance on the probes drying out.

**** I also have a ATK I would sell with it for an extra $100.

Asking $450 OBO.

30 Minutes outside of Nashville.
 
wow- this will be gone quickly.
 
if you decide to ship, please pm me.
 
I will take it I’m in Georgia so probes won’t dry out please text me pics PayPal ready 478 225 8251
 
I have a newer model Apex. It all works great. I am in the process of getting out of the hobby and need it gone so I can move a tank out of my room.

Local Pickup only as i do not want to ship this and take a chance on the probes drying out.

**** I also have a ATK I would sell with it for an extra $100.

Asking $450 OBO.

30 Minutes outside of Nashville.
Interested and local to Nashville if you still have the Apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new