Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am a fairly new reefer I got into this hobby about a year ago starting with a Fluval flex then upgrading to a rs 350 within a month or two. I really enjoy this hobby and my favorite thing in the tank is my longhorn cowfish and torch coral.y least favorite thing is brown jelly!! I have battled with this plague off and on while reef keeping and I HATE it! Other than that I enjoy my tank and it is relaxing at the end of the day just sit and watch all the movement in the tank.

Welcome and a BIG TX "HOWDY" from DFW! Glad you joined. First ever Texas based Reef A Palooza is weekend after next in Frisco.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Imrahilwjz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am a fairly new reefer I got into this hobby about a year ago starting with a Fluval flex then upgrading to a rs 350 within a month or two. I really enjoy this hobby and my favorite thing in the tank is my longhorn cowfish and torch coral.y least favorite thing is brown jelly!! I have battled with this plague off and on while reef keeping and I HATE it! Other than that I enjoy my tank and it is relaxing at the end of the day just sit and watch all the movement in the tank.
Welcome!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back