• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Newest Battlebox

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever had one of these moment? You order something online and are all excited about the delivery. The day comes... package delivered. You rush home in a frenzy, open the box.

And immediately know something isn't right. Not even close. Yup, that is my latest Battlebox.

The first thing I notice is that there weren't nearly the number of pieces of coral that there were supposed to be. The confusion grows as I know immediately some pieces that were supposed to be in the box were not.

I'm confused by something else, too... Some of these pieces are darn near mini colonies! This is my 3rd Battlebox and the sizes of the pieces in this one are much large than any I had received before. Because, of course they are.

How is it my order can be completely messed up, and yet I am beyond thrilled? My biggest concern at this point is that he crossed up shipping boxes and that someone else will be disappointed!

Adam, I'm not sure how you did it (and I hope it isn't crossed up shipping boxes) but somehow you managed to send me what I wanted instead of what I asked for!

Oh... other than no Battlebrush. :confused: ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to get better pictures later but here are the quick phone picks. look at the size of some of these!!! :eek:

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why, but my OCD is screaming for someone to straighten the magnet on the frag rack. Please...

Otherwise, that's awesome! :)

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why, but my OCD is screaming for someone to straighten the magnet on the frag rack. Please...

Otherwise, that's awesome! :)
lol I'll fix it for you before I take more pictures tonight.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 -- Will you post a list of what you got? It's always hard to tell in pics without names, with the names it's a little easier to pinpoint whats what. This is very useful information for poor students who are thinking about throwing a bunch of money into corals :D

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically you got the hookup from Adam? I'm going to be placing my first battlebox order very soon. Nice looking XL frags ya got there!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 -- Will you post a list of what you got? It's always hard to tell in pics without names, with the names it's a little easier to pinpoint whats what. This is very useful information for poor students who are thinking about throwing a bunch of money into corals :D
I kept all the bags so I still have the names. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure of which corals came out of which bags. I thought I had taken a picture of each of them while unpacking with my phone but my wet hands may not have worked as well as hoped. I only ended up with a few pics.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.. Ok!!! I'll put the ones I am sure of and edit to add the rest later.

Serpentman Soli
Lemon Hammer
Teen Wolf
Pink Jade
Miyagi Tort
Sniper Blue
PC Rainbow
Soft Rainbow Milli
Pink Tip Tricolor

So I'm missing the last 3. One of them was a really long name with "old birdsnest" in it. I'll have to double check the last 2.
Edit:
The final corals were....
Mr Pacman
Really old fosters birdnest purple/yellow
Rainbow Stylo

And let me tell you, that Rainbow Stylo looked absolutely amazing since I unpacked it. The colors are unbelievable!

Last edited:

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept all the bags so I still have the names. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure of which corals came out of which bags. I thought I had taken a picture of each of them while unpacking with my phone but my wet hands may not have worked as well as hoped. I only ended up with a few pics.

Fair enough!

dazoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This gives me even higher hopes... my box comes in next Friday... Yay!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated my list for those interested.

dazoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in today!!!

Not in order but
Confused rainbow monti
Ora frogskin
Reverse Superman monti
BC rainbow
Snipers blue
FF digi
BC secale
Million dollar stylo
Starlight Millie

B049C50C-9513-4D68-BA49-67370E1A6F62.jpeg

CFDE34F7-6845-424A-8033-3A3F59A8847D.jpeg

dazoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can say I am happy with Adams picks and will do another box in a few months. Was great to deal with and put up with me changing my mind and my barrage of emails.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
really glad you guys are happy with the packs! thanks for the thread man very cool of you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back