Newest Reefer 250 owner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mike5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! My name is Mike and after year and years of aquarium visits and summers at the beach I finally decided to take the plunge and jump right into the Reefing Community! My first saltwater aquarium I might add so ANY advice and support is MUCH appreciated as I will greatly accept all the help I can get! My first big purchase was the tank of course as I made a huge leap and bought myself a RedSea Reefer 250! Pretty big jump for me so hopefully it will pay off lol. How do you guys think about this being a starter tank? I've talked with tons of aquarium owners and staff members from all LFS around southern California and they've all had nothing but positive things to say about the RedSea line, especially the Reefer. They all recommended that a 40-60 was a good starter gallon size so I went with the Reefer 250. Hopefully I made the right choice! Anyway, hopefully you guys can help me out and be a part of this experience with me all along the way! Thanks everyone!

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great choice on tank!!! Love my Reefer 250. Feel free to check out my build thread, all the info from other reefer folks and shoot a message if we can help!

WELCOME!

Turnup Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great starter tank! As you grow in the hobby you'll be tempted to upgrade to a bigger tank size once you feel comfortable. The key to this hobby is go slow... Nothing happens overnight.[emoji5]

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Mike... can't beat a Red Sea Reefer series tank!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back